Chicken and Black Bean Burrito Bowl
With black beans, fresh salsa, a squeeze of lime, and creamy Greek yogurt on top of crisp romaine lettuce this Chicken Burrito Bowl is an excellent lunch and you don’t need any kind of dressing!
Portion Fix Containers: 1 Green, ½ Red, 1½ Yellow, 1 Blue
- 2 cups cooked brown rice warm
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cooked black beans warm
- 1½ cups shredded cooked chicken breast warm
- ½ cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup fresh tomato salsa
- ½ medium avocado sliced
- 4 Tbsp reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
Combine rice, lime juice, and cilantro in a medium bowl; mix well.
Evenly divide lettuce between 4 serving bowls.
Top evenly with rice mixture, beans, chicken, cheese, salsa, and avocado.
Top each bowl with 1 Tbsp. of yogurt; serve immediately.