Sheet Pan 3 Flavors for Chicken Meal Prep
If you’re trying to prepare nearly all of your meals in advance, variety will be critical so that you do not deviate from your diet and actually eat the food you spent all that time preparing. To help guard against “diet fatigue,” I recommend prepping 2 -3 flavors of chicken each week. Here’s how I do it to save time!
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Roll a long pieces of aluminum foil so that it resembles a stick and place that in the baking sheet to create a dividers. Repeat the process for the number of columns you would like.
- Evenly divide your chicken breast pieces and then season them individually.
- Add the seasoned chicken pieces into the baking pan.
- Try as much as possible to spread the chicken out so that it does not cook together. I like to add about 1.5 tsp of coconut oil to the seasoned chicken so that it does not stick together.
- Depending on the amount of chicken in the pan, your baking times will vary.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Remember since these are smaller pieces, they will cook faster.