- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine 1/4 cup cheese and next 7 ingredients (through chiles) in a large bowl, stirring just until moist.
- Pour mixture into a 13 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until set.
- Pierce entire surface liberally with a fork; pour enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into 8 pieces; top each serving with 1 tablespoon yogurt.