Slow Cooker Chicken & Mushroom Stroganoff
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 ½ pounds, chicken
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced or quartered
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. basil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 T corn starch
- 1/4 cold water
If you are Meal Prepping:
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 8 hours.
- Mix cornstarch with cold water and add Greek Yogurt. Stir Greek Yogurt mixture into crockpot during the last 10 min of cooking.
- Serve over Egg Noodles