Chocolate Overnight Oats
Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) Chocolate Overnight Oats. This overnight oat recipe is made with rolled oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, almond milk, and a little Greek yogurt!
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First, mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add wet ingredients and mix again.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
- Top with sliced bananas, cocoa nibs, a dollop of Greek Yogurt, a splash of unsweetened almond milk, strawberries, etc.
Meal Prep Notes:
**Feel free to double this recipe.
**It should stay good refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
**Depending on how thick you like your overnight oats, you may add a splash of almond milk before serving.