Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola
This peanut butter cup granola makes you feel like you are eating dessert for breakfast! Vegan and gluten free.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, cocoa powder and sea salt.
- In a small saucepan, on medium heat, add the peanut butter, maple syrup or honey, applesauce, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Once everything is combined, add to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread mixture out on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stopping halfway to shake the granola.
- Add optional mini chocolate chips once granola has cooled.
For best results, let cool completely and store in an airtight container in the fridge. This should last a few weeks. It can even be frozen. Enjoy!