Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology Pie
Chocolate (or Chocolate Vegan) Shakeology desserts are fantastic ways to get the deliciousness without the calories, fat, and sugar of most traditional or processed desserts. Our favorite chocolate Shakeology dessert is chocolate pie because–wait we don’t need to explain; it’s CHOCOLATE PIE.
Portion Fix Containers
Yields: 8 Servings
- 1½ cups reduced-fat (0-2%) plain thick Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Shakeology Chocolate (vegan or regular)
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (add a little more if the batter is too thick
- 2 Tbls. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 whole wheat graham pie crust (see below to make your own)
- Combine yogurt, Shakeology, peanut butter, honey, cocoa powder and almond milk in a large bowl; mix well.
- Pour yogurt mixture into pie crust; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until firm. (You can also freeze and serve like an ice cream pie)
- Cut into eight servings and enjoy.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or sugar of choice)
- 4 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon in a food processor until well blended .
- Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool