Chocolate Shakeology Energy Bars
In just a few minutes, you can create a healthy, customizable energy bar to help you eat right when you’re on-the-go.
Makes 12 servings, 1 bar each
- 4 scoops Chocolate Shakeology (vegan or regular or flavor of choice)
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup raisins or dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup all-natural creamy organic peanut butter
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine Shakeology, oats, walnuts, and raisins in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add almond milk and peanut butter; mix well with a spatula or by hand.
- Place in an 8 x 8-inch pan that is lightly coated with spray. Press down to flatten in to pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Cut into 12 bars.