Chocolate Shakeology Pudding
If you’re a serious chocoholic, then you’re going to love this recipe. Avocado is the special ingredient that takes Chocolate Shakeology to the next level by making a smooth, velvety dessert to satisfy your cravings.
Containers: 1 Purple, ½ Red, 1 Blue
(Makes 4 servings)
- 1½ scoops Chocolate Shakeology (vegan or regular)
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Place Shakeology, avocado, banana, almond milk, and lemon juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- (If too thick, add additional almond milk.)
- Pour into four dessert cups; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set.