No Bake Cinnamon Vanilla Shakeology Protein Bites
No bake protein bites are a great anytime snack! Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Protein Bites are super easy to make and be pressed into an 8×8 pan to make even easier bars. Healthy, great for snacks or breakfast on the go, and kid friendly.
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey if you are not vegan.
- ½ cup finely grind raw almonds
- ¼ to 1/3 cup nut butter (creamy no stir works best)
- ¾ cup quick oats or gluten free cereal of choice (rice crispies or Chex are great)
- 1 tsp.Vanilla extract
- Grind up your oats or cereal in a food processor and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add your ground almonds, Shakeology, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together.
- Add in your honey and vanilla then mix again well with hands.
- You might need to add more honey or nut butter if batter gets to dry.
- Roll into 1-1.5 inch balls and place on cookie tray or plastic ware with parchment paper underneath. (0r press into an 8 x 8 pan and skip to directions #7)
- Let them freeze for 20-30 minutes then transfer into a Ziploc bag.
- Dust with additional cinnamon and vanilla protein if desired.
- These keep in fridge or freezer for up to 6 weeks.