Clean Eating Protein Pancakes
This recipe uses simple ingredients to make fantastic pancakes that are healthy and delicious. My entire family loves them and I hope yours does as well.
Portion Fix Containers (for 3 pancakes): 1/4 yellow, 1 red, 1 purple, 1 tsp for 100% Pure Maple Syrup
Yields: 6 pancakes – 2 servings total
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup oats
- ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- Pour onto a lightly greased griddle or griddle pan – I use a tiny bit of coconut oil, cooking spray or butter
- Cook until lightly brown on both sides
- Drizzle with 1 tsp of 100% pure maple syrup (OPTIONAL)
- Top with optional strawberries. blueberries, or bananas and add to container count.