Clean Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, honey or agave (or sweetener of choice)
- 8 ounces strong brewed coffee (brewed 2 times the strength or 1–2 shots of espresso)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- In a mug mix together almond milk and pumpkin with a whisk. Cook in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices and sweetener and use an immersion blender or whisk to make the milk frothy. You can also use a blender — just process for 30 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour hot brewed coffee over pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!