CLEAN EATING BBQ SAUCE
(Makes approximately 10 servings)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce – no sugar added
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste – no sugar added
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or any oil you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 4 tablespoons molasses (or Maple Syrup mixed with Worcestershire)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- a few dashes of liquid smoke (optional)
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Use as you would any other bbq sauce!