Clean Eating Cookie Dough Dip
You guys need to try this Cookie Dough Dip to get your fix of #cookiedough. It is grain free, gluten free, vegan and only contains a few simple pantry ingredients.
Yields: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or another nut butter of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- almond milk (amount varies upon the consistency desired)
- Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (if desired)
- In a food processor, add the chickpeas and blend.
- Then, add the remaining ingredients, except for the almond milk) and blend well.
- Lastly, add the almond milk, a little at a time, until you get the consistency you desire.
- Enjoy with strawberries, graham cracker sticks, bananas, on toast or with a spoon!