Freezer to Slow Cooker Coconut Shrimp Curry
Yields: 4-5 Servings
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 tablespoons red Thai curry paste
- 2 pound frozen shrimp
Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
2. Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 2-4 hours.
- Serve over Cauliflower Rice or Zucchini Noodles.