Cranberry Bliss Bars
These Cranberry Bliss Bars taste like the coffeehouse original, only these are better for you, made with rich almond butter, shredded coconut, and pumpkin pie spice. With 170 calories, 5 grams of protein and 9 grams of sugar, these bars make a great snack or breakfast. Recipe courtesy of Beachbody
- ⅔ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup chopped raw cashews,almonds or pecans
- 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with plastic wrap (or aluminum foil). Set aside.
Combine oats and coconut in food processor; pulse for 20 seconds.
Add almond butter, honey and nut of choice; pulse until blended.
Combine almond butter mixture, pumpkin pie spice, Shakeology, and cranberries in a large bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula. You may need to add 1 -3 Tbls. Almond milk to thin it out a bit.
Lightly press oat mixture into pan. Drizzle with 1/4 cup white chocolate chips & 1/4 cup dried cranberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until set.
Cut into twelve bars (approx. 2½ x 2-inches).