Preheat oven to 325°.
To prepare crust:
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through cinnamon) in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Drizzle butter and juice over flour mixture, stirring until moistened (mixture will be crumbly).
- Reserve 1/2 cup oat mixture.
- Press remaining oat mixture into the bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
To prepare filling:
- Combine cranberries, yogurt, granulated sugar, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
- Spread cranberry mixture over prepared crust; sprinkle reserved oat mixture evenly over filling.
- Bake at 325° for 40 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.