Did you ever have ants on a log when you were younger? Cucumber boats are similar, but a little more sophisticated. You’re all grown-up now, so your snacks can be too!
- Filling Options: Nut butter ( cashew, peanut, almond), Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese, Hummus, Guacamole
- Nuts- slivered almonds, pistachios, cashews etc.
- Dried fruit – cranberries, blueberries, apricots, etc.
- Seeds – sunflower, chia, flax or poppy
- Olives, diced tomatoes, drained flaked tuna
- Slice your cucumber in half horizontally and spread with nut butter or a soft cheese (2 tbls).
- Sprinkle with nuts, seeds or dried fruit to add some crunch.
- Don’t go overboard with the toppings. The vegetable is the star of the show.