Dark Chocolate Almond Bark
These homemade treats are handy to have around, especially when you need a little pick me up.
- 5 ounces dark chocolate (certified gluten-free or vegan if necessary)
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots, cranberries or cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- dash sea salt
- Melt chocolate on the stove using a bowl fitted over a saucepan of gently boiling water or a double boiler.
- Pour melted chocolate onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Spread out until about 1/8-inch thick.
- Sprinkle chocolate with apricots, almonds, coconut and salt.
- Chill in the fridge or freezer until hardened.
- Break apart and enjoy!