- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini according to package instructions. Transfer tortellini from water with a slotted spoon into a colander, then flash under cold water to cool them down. Set inside a large serving bowl.
- Using the same pasta water, blanch the frozen peas for 1-2 minutes, just until cooked. Drain and flash under cold water to stop cooking. Transfer peas to the serving bowl with the pasta.
- Add baby tomatoes, peas, cucumber, red onion, red bell pepper, banana peppers, parsley, feta cheese and lemon zest.
- In a small jar, combine lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Seal jar with a lid, then shake vigorously to emulsify. Add to salad, toss everything together until well incorporated.
- Taste for seasoning, and add more salt if needed. Chill for 1-2 hours (or overnight), or serve immediately.