- 8 oz. gluten free macaroni pasta (or pasta of choice)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, more as desired
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 8-10 minutes (or per package instructions). Drain and rinse and set aside in a large bowl.
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a small bowl. Chop the whites and add to the pasta bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork. Stir in greek yogurt, vinegar, and mustard.
- Add the chopped onion and celery to the pasta bowl, and stir in egg yolk mixture until combined.
- Top with fresh chives, paprika, salt and pepper as desired. Can be eaten immediately, but best served after being chilled in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. ( I like to eat mine over a bed of crunchy Romaine Leaves.)
If saving leftovers for later, pasta may dry out a little. This can be fixed by mixing in a little more Greek yogurt or mayonnaise and garnishing before serving.