Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Energy Balls
I see you all raving about your Pumpkin Spice Lattes!!! Don’t worry, I am an addict to ALL THINGS PUMPKIN!!! These bad boys can be whipped up for an amazing breakfast, lunch or snack. My kids love them!
- 3 cups dry, uncooked oatmeal (I used gluten-free thick cut oats)
- 15 oz. all-natural Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup all-natural Peanut butter, or Almond butter
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 t. ginger, 1/4 t. nutmeg)
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Chocolate, Vanilla or Cafe Latte (or Vegan Chocolate) Shakeology
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips. You could use dark chocolate/cacao pieces, or just skip the chocolate if you wish.
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll into balls of about 1″ in diameter (mine were a bit larger). If they are too wet to roll then add a little more oats until it becomes workable. I used a cookie scoop to get a nice even ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper & freeze one hour.
- Store in an airtight container and keep frozen for 2 weeks, or refrigerated for up to 1 week.