Egg and Vegetable Scramble – 21 Day Fix Approved
I can’t stress enough how important it is to start your day on the right foot with the right nutrition. Breakfast can be delicious and easy. (courtesy of Beachbody and Transform 20)
Yields: 1 serving
Containers: 1 1/2 green, 1 red, 1 tsp
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ medium onion, chopped (optional, can sub spinach leaves)
- ½ cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 medium tomato, chopped or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- Combine eggs in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are almost set.
- Add tomato; cook, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper (if desired); serve immediately.