No butter, eggs or oil in these decadent blondies!
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a food processor , add the chickpeas and oats. Blend for a minute or two, stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Then add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
- Lastly, add the chips and pulse a few times to get them mixed well.
- Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some extra paper sticking out the sides.
- Spoon batter into the lined baking dish. It will be VERY sticky. Wetting a spatula helps.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking dish.
Please store these in the fridge. They should last a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage. Enjoy!