Taste peanut butter and jelly together in each delicious cookie!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup and salt to a food processor. Blend well.
- Add in egg and baking soda and salt and process until smooth.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet.
- Press your thumb into the center of each cookie.
- Drop a bit of jam into the center of each cookie.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool completely before removing. They will fall apart if they are still warm.
These should last several weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for up to 6 months. Enjoy!!