Freezer to Skillet Lemon Chicken with Potatoes
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Place all the ingredients in a Gallon Freezer Ziploc bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
Cooking for Skillet:
- In a large deep skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat oil on medium.
- Add the contents of the gallon bag into the skillet.
- Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Add additional salt to taste.
Cooking for Slow Cooker:
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on “low” setting for 8 hours until the meal is tender.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with a salad or additional vegetables.