Freezer to Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Drumsticks
Sticky from the honey and a little kick from the garlic and Hot Sauce. My kids love eating these drumsticks because its finger food that is finger licking good. Serve over riced cauliflower and with roasted veggies.
- 4 lbs of drumsticks (Bone in Chicken Breasts or thighs would work as well)
- 3/4 cup of raw honey
- 1 Tbls. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 tbsp cayenne pepper or Franks Red Hot Sauce (if you want a little heat!)
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Place all the ingredients in a Gallon Freezer Ziploc bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on “low” setting for 6 hours.
Note: If you would like the chicken a little crispier simply turn the oven to Broil and place the chicken on a sheet pan and broil for 5 minutes until crispy