Fresh Potato Salad
This creamy potato salad made with rainbow potatoes, celery, pickles, and dill is lightened up using Greek yogurt. Perfect for picnics and backyard parties all summer long.
Yield: 5 Servings
- 1 ½ pounds multi-color baby potatoes
- 1 Tbls. Kosher salt
- 1 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dill pickle spear, finely chopped or 1/4 cup dill relish
- 1 medium celery stalk, finely chopped
- 4 small green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Boil for 10-15 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, 1 teaspoon dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, set aside half. Place half the potatoes in a medium bowl and mash with a potato masher.
- Dice the remaining potatoes into 1-inch cubes and add to the bowl with the mashed potatoes.
- Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and all but 1 tablespoon of the green onion.
- Add the yogurt mixture and pickle juice to the potatoes and toss gently to evenly coat.
- Garnish with remaining dill and green onion.
Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/rainbow-potato-salad/#m6YSRYeVKkEVtut6.99