Frozen Banana Pops
Yield: 12 servings, ½ banana each
6 large bananas, cut in half lengthwise
½ scoop Vanilla Vegan (or non vegan) Shakeology
2 tsp. all-natural peanut butter
3 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. extra-virgin coconut oil, divided use (can canola oil)
¼ cup semi-sweet (or dark) chocolate chips, no dairy added (approx. 2 oz.)
2 Tbsp. chopped raw pistachios (or sprinkles, unsweetened shredded coconut, other nuts or mini chocolate chips)
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place a popsicle stick into each banana. Place on prepared baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Combine Shakeology, peanut butter, and 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix well.
4. Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate. Evenly pipe peanut butter mixture over bananas. Set aside.
5. Place chocolate chips and remaining 2 tsp. oil in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds, or until just melted. Do not overcook. Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top.
6. Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate. Evenly pipe chocolate over bananas.
7. Sprinkle evenly with pistachios.
8. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until hard.