Garlic Salmon with Lemon Butter
Easy Sheet Pan Baked Garlic Salmon with Lemon Butter and Veggies. Healthy, ready in 30 minutes, and everything cooks on ONE pan for easy clean up!
YIELD: 4 servings
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter, softened
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided, plus additional to taste
- Additional lemon slices (optional)
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes, left whole
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus additional to taste
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously coat a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Arrange the salmon fillets in the center of the sheet.
- In a small bowl with a fork, combine the buter, garlic, 1 Tbls. of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Mash to create a paste, then rub on the salmon fillets.
- If desired, arrange extra lemon slices on top.
- Place the green beans and tomatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss to coat, then arrange around the salmon.
- Drizzle the remaining lemon juice over the top of the salmon and vegetables.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 16 to 20 minutes.
- Let rest 3 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, then serve, sprinkled with additional salt and/or pepper to taste.