Glowing Green Smoothie Bowl
Switch up your smoothie routine by combining your favorite leafy greens into a delicious and vibrantly colored green smoothie bowl. This bowl used spinach, but you could swap in arugula or kale, or even add a few sprigs of parsley. Topped with tangy kiwifruit, banana slices, and shredded coconut, this is a smoothie that can be eaten with a spoon!
Containers: 1 Green.1 Purple,1 Red, 1 Orange, 1 tsp.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 cup raw spinach, kale or arugula
- ¼ large banana cut into thick slices
- 1 medium kiwi peeled, cut into thick slices
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place almond milk, Shakeology, spinach, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place smoothie in a medium bowl. Top with banana, kiwi, and coconut; serve immediately.