Greek Power Bowls
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 1 (3/4-pound) globe eggplant, halved and sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 3/4-inch rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 3/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata black olives
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Red Wine Garlic Vinegarette
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- To make the red wine garlic vinaigrette, whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil, Dijon, garlic, oregano and 1 1/2 tablespoons water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions; set aside.
- Place eggplant and zucchini in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until tender.
- Divide couscous into bowls. Top with eggplant, zucchini, cucumbers, red peppers, olives and feta.
- Serve immediately with red wine garlic vinaigrette, garnished with parsley, if desired.