- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (flour through salt) in a medium bowl.
- Stir in blueberries; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine Greek Yogurt, Almond Milk, cooled melted butter, lemon juice and egg; stir well with a whisk. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray; sprinkle tops evenly with sugar.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pans immediately; place on a wire rack.