Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad – 21 Day Fix Approved
From the plump grapes to the sweet cranberries, this lightened up sandwich won’t even taste healthy! PROMISE!
- 3 cups leftover rotisserie chicken (or about 3 chicken breasts, poached & shredded)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion (if desired)
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved or craisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or more per taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve in whole wheat wraps, buns or simply wrapped in a bib of lettuce.