Grilled Fish Tacos with Mango Avocado Salsa – 21 Day Fix Approved
30 Minute GRILLED FISH TACOS topped with a fresh MANGO SALSA! This easy grilling (or broiling) recipe is one “winner” of a meal that you’re family will fall in love with!
(Courtesy of Beachbody)
Containers: 1/2 red, 1/2 green, 1/2 blue, 1 yellow
Yields: 4 servings, 1 taco each
- ½ medium mango, chopped (f you hate peeling mangos, buy them frozen and thaw)
- ½ medium avocado, chopped
- ½ medium jalapeño pepper, seeds and veins removed, chopped
- ¼ medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt), divided use
- 1 lb. raw tilapia (or cod, halibut, mahi-mahi, shrimp or flounder), washed, patted dry
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warm
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 4 lime wedges (for garnish; optional)
- Preheat grill (or broiler) on high.
- To make mango avocado salsa, combine mango, avocado, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and ¼ tsp. salt in a medium bowl; toss gently to blend. Set aside.
- Season tilapia with remaining = salt.
- Grill (or broil) tilapia for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until tilapia flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Evenly top tortillas with tilapia, cabbage, and salsa.
- Serve with lime wedges (if desired).