Grilled or Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
Tender chicken with the easiest marinade. Dijon, honey, olive oil, rosemary, lemon. THE BEST EVER and even your picky eaters will love it.
- 1/4 cup coarse ground Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (or dried)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Place all the ingredients in a Gallon Freezer Ziploc bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer or Refrigerator.
Directions for same day or next day cooking:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Dijon, garlic, honey, olive oil, rosemary, onion powder, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; set aside 1/2 of the mixture in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag, combine chicken and Dijon mixture; marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight, up to 8 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium heat or the oven to 425 degrees.