Grilled or Skillet Greek Chicken
I love the tang of lemony, garlicky Greek chicken. This recipe does not disappoint.
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 a cup of olive oil
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 lemons (2 juiced, 2 cut in half)
- Pound the chicken until it’s uniformly thin
- In a glass dish mix olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and juice of 2 lemons juice.
- Place the chicken pieces in the mixture and cover.
- Marinated the chicken for 2 days, or at least overnight.
- Preheat the grill for high heat (Or heat skillet until pan sizzles with a drop of water or oil)
- Oil the grill grates well
- Cut the remaining 2 lemons in half
- Grilled the chicken for 3 1/2 minutes per side. (Place Chicken in skillet and cook for 4 minutes each side)
- Discard the marinade.
- Place the 4 lemon halves fruit side down on the grill and serve with the chicken.