Yields: 4 servings
- 1 lb. flank steak, thinly sliced (you can ask your butcher to do this for you or slice when the meat is slightly frozen to make the job a little easier)
- 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices provolone
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss together steak, peppers, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place steak mixture in foil packs. Fold up packs and grill, 10 minutes.
- Open packs, top with provolone, and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Note: You can serve this as is to make it low carb or serve in a toasted bun, over quinoa or in a baked potato,