Turkey, Cranberry, and Brie Sandwich
With this sandwich, Thanksgiving doesn’t just have to happen once a year. In just a few minutes, you can enjoy a taste of those Thanksgiving flavors whether it’s November or July.
This turkey sandwich is perfect for Thanksgiving leftovers! If you don’t have Brie feel free to use another smooth and creamy white cheese.
Portion Fix Containers
- 2 slices sprouted whole-grain bread
- ½ oz. brie cheese, thinly sliced (or cheese or choice)
- 2 oz. sliced roasted turkey breast
- 1 Tbsp. cranberry sauce no sugar added
- ½ tsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp. olive oil
Top one slice of bread with cheese, turkey, cranberry sauce, thyme, and second slice of bread. Set aside.
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
Add sandwich; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip, cook for 3 to 4 more minutes or until cheese has melted.