- Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat (or set your oven to 400 degrees).
- Toss onion, bell pepper, and eggplant with 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion and bell pepper to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from pan. Add eggplant to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. (If Roasting, roast all the vegetables on a cookie sheet for 20 minutes or until slightly charred)
- Remove from pan; chop vegetables to fit wraps as needed.
- Combine vegetables, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, parsley, and salt; toss to combine.
- Spread 1/4 cup hummus over each flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges.
- Divide vegetables over each flatbread; top each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Roll up wraps, and cut diagonally in half.