Grilled Chicken Dijon – 21 Day Fix
Grill it or broil it, this lean chicken Dijon recipe is a fantastic, healthy dinner you can make in 15 minutes or less.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (4-oz.) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 Tbls. minced garlic
- 1 Tbls. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp.sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Preheat grill or broiler.
2. Combine garlic, mustard, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper, and oil in a small bowl; mix well.
3. Brush chicken breasts evenly with garlic mixture or marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Grill or broil chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.