- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice, plus the zest of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons mild honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tsp. minced ginger or powdered ginger
- 2 lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
How to Make It
- Whisk all ingredients together. Put chicken in a nonreactive baking dish and pour marinade over, turning to coat.
- If you like a stickier glaze, mix 2 more tbsp. honey with 1 more tbsp. lime juice and brush onto chicken during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Grill for 5 – 6 minutes each side.
- Serve over a bed of Jasmine Rice or Baked Sweet Potatoes