Grilled Chicken with Thai Coconut Marinade
- 1/2 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Place the Marinade in a Gallon zip lock bag and add the Chicken. Toss to coat.
- Marinate for 1-3 days. (or freeze until you are ready to use)
- Cook on on an indoor our outdoor grill over direct heat for 7-10 minutes, flipping once or twice; on the stove in an oiled frying pan for 12-15 minutes, flipping as needed; or in a 375°F oven for about 20 minutes — until the thickest part of the chicken registers 165° F on a meat thermometer.