Herb Crusted Salmon – 21 Day Fix Approved
- 2 Tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4- 5-6oz salmon filets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees then line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine parsley leaves, dill, garlic, oil, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper in a small bowl, mix well.to the center of a large cutting board.
- Place salmon on the prepared pan. Rub parsley mixture evenly over the top of each piece.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Squeeze a bit more fresh lemon juice on top right before serving.
- Tip: You can roast asparagus, zucchini, grape tomatoes or green beans on the same pan as your salmon. Simply toss with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper roast.