Homemade Raspberry Peach Roll-ups – 21 Day Fix Approved
Raspberry and Peaches are an awesome blend, but feel free to play around with it for the fruits you have in season or needing to purge from your home because of a short expiration date.
Yields: 7 servings (approx. 2 roll-ups each)
CONTAINER EQUIVALENTS (per serving): ½ purple
- 1½ cups fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- 1½ cups sliced frozen (or fresh) peaches
- 1 tsp. raw honey* (or coconut sugar)
- Silicone baking mat (or parchment paper)
- Nonstick cooking spray (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to lowest setting (ours was 150º F).
- Line baking sheet with silicone baking mat (or parchment paper and lightly coat with spray).
- Place raspberries, peaches, and honey in blender (or food processor); cover. Puree until well blended.
- Pour raspberry mixture onto prepared pan. Spread into a thin, even layer about 1⁄8-inch thick with a spatula.
- Bake for 3 to 4 hours, or until roll-up is barely tacky to the touch and your finger does not leave an indentation.
- Allow to cool completely. Trim edges. Invert baking mat onto a piece of parchment paper; loosen and remove roll-up. Cut into fourteen 1-inch wide strips.
• Silicone baking mats provide even heat transfer and prevent foods from
sticking. They can be found in cookware stores.
• Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.