Freezer to Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
Yields: 8 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (optional: Coconut Aminos)
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours.
- Shred with a fork and serve with roasted Vegetables and Quinoa