Hummus and Chicken Wraps
One of the easiest lunches to throw together: wraps! Hummus and chicken make the perfect protein duo, adding up to 32 grams per serving. Spread hummus on Flat Out bread and layer on grilled, deli style or pulled rotisserie chicken and fresh veggies, like lettuce, tomatoes, red onion and feta cheese, too. Make it even more low-carb by swapping the pita for a lettuce wrap.
Yields: 2 sandwiches (one for now and one for later)
- 8 ounces (about 1 cup) Leftover grilled, baked, deli style or pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (divided)
- 1 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 2 medium Flat Out tortilla wraps (found by deli)
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 cups Romaine, spinach or arugula
- 1 small tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 small red onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese optional
- Cut veggies, spread a thick layer of hummus ( about 1 tablespoon) on Flat Out or Whole Grain or Sprouted pita bread.
- Top with salt and pepper, chicken and veggies.
- Wrap tightly then wrap again in aluminum foil if desired.
- Serve with a small bowl of hummus or your favorite dip. Enjoy!