Iced Golden Milk Latte
This iced golden milk latte is just delicious, plus it’s loaded with anti-inflammatory health benefits and ancient healing spices. This iced version is refreshing, super easy to make, and comes together in just a few minutes. Great before bed.
Yields: 2 servings
- 2-3 cups milk of choice like almond, macadamia, or coconut.
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Pinch ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. (Use 2 cups of milk for a sweeter, more spiced drink; use closer to 3 cups of milk for a milder version.)
- Shake the mixture well and pour over ice into two serving glasses.
- If you’d prefer an “ombré” look, like in the photo, first pour half of the milk over ice into two glasses. Then, proceed with the recipe: combine remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, shake well, and pour into prepared glasses.