Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta
Crack Chicken needs a warning label it is so addicting. Ranch seasoning, cheese, bacon, and chicken all in one dish who could ask for more?
- 1 package precooked turkey bacon pieces
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 recipe of ranch seasoning mix (see recipe below)
- 8 oz Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- Cooked gluten free pasta,
Ranch Seasoning Blend
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley, crushed
- 2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. dried dill
- 1½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor; pulse until well mixed.
Directions for Instant Pot Crack Chicken
Place chicken and cream cheese in the IP.
Sprinkle the ranch seasoning and broccoli over the top.
Add half cup water.
Place your IP on Manual high pressure for 15 minutes. Do a quick release. (while chicken cooks make the pasta)
Remove chicken and shred chicken.
Keep your IP on low add chicken back in. Add bacon, Parmesan cheese and peas and stir.
- Pour over hot pasta and serve.
Directions for Slow Cooker Crack Chicken
Place chicken, cream cheese, broccoli and ranch seasonings in a slow cooker on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred.
Place back in the pot and stir in bacon. peas and parmesan.
Toss with pasta and enjoy.