Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
Now you can cook a spaghetti squash last minute for dinner, without even having to turn on your oven! Spaghetti Squash is a great way to add more vegetables in your daily plan when you use them as a substitute for pasta.
1 – 3 Spaghetti Squash (depending on how much you need and what your Instant Pot can hold)
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half down the middle, carefully.
- Use an ice cream scoop to clean the seeds from your squash.
- Place the steamer basket, cup of water, and spaghetti squash halves into your Instant Pot.
- Set to Manual for 5 to 7 minutes. 5 minutes for firmer “spaghetti”, using 6 to 7 minutes if you like it cooked softer.
- Instantly release your pressure as soon as the cooking cycle has ended.
- Carefully remove your squash with tongs as soon as the pot is cool enough.
- Use a large fork to pull the spaghetti squash strands out into a bowl.